here is a list of mine.
1. My hours at work have been cut.
2. I didn’t get that 6 month raise…. that everyone else got
3. you do something you are told at work and you find 6 months worth of garbage behind the fridge…
4. you got a new job but have to wait till its finished being built…
5. the cat knocks over an open bottle of kaluah all over the floor.
6. This guy you went out with once already asked you to be his girlfriend… You say no, get the look of you’re bitter like a lemon, you barely know me… buddy
7. the guy you are interested in probably doesn’t realize you actually are.
8. you want to have a dance party but you kinda only have a cat to dance with.
9. that mistake you made 3 years ago still has you in debt, you’ll get what’s coming to you FYI dude.
10. I need to clean my room.
11. if you didn’t figure it out yet… I’m crazy luckily its the good kind of crazy.
12. trying to cram your brain with information of beer and hops is very well tiring especially if you only know half of what you are doing.
I think that ends my list…
A life lesson for your twenties… Take responsibility for yourself and your own actions. Let’s just say I didn’t have the easiest childhood/ life I had to learn fast… those problems I just listed will eventually go away once me, myself and I Jamie takes care of them. If I don’t no one else will. Are some of my problems my fault? Definitely not but who else is going to own up to them? I’m sure not many.
So let’s just say you live and you learn… If you don’t learn there is karma coming your way…
In the mean time I have kaluah milkshakes to heal my wounds.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Kahlua Milkshakes
makes 2 shakes
2 cups coffee ice cream
1 1/2 cups milk (I used vanilla almond-coconut milk)
1/2 cup kahlua
2 large chocolate chip cookies + 1 more to crumble on top (optional) I didn’t have any cookies this time
6 ice cubes
Add all ingredients to a blender and process until almost smooth, leaving some small pieces of cookie if possible. Pour in glasses and crumble more cookies on top. Serve!