So Stacy from Cupcake Crusaders had awarded me the Beautiful blogger Award!
Score! Thanks a lot Stacy!!
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself (see below).
- Nominate bloggers you feel deserve this award.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
7 FUN FACTS About me. Jamie!
1. I am currently obsessed with food trucks. I can’t really help it. I like new things all the time. But since I am from the Baltimore area, my 2 favorite trucks are Gypsy Queen Food Truck and Kooper’s Chowhound Burger Wagon. Yum.
2. I lived in Philly for 4 years. I might add it’s awesome. I’m a true city girl at heart. I moved there for college. Made my best friends there and luck enough to be able to still be close with them. They were and are my first adulthood friends.
3. 5 of my favorite things in life not exactly in this order are, Cupcakes, Hello Kitty, Star Wars, Bat Man and Christmas Lights. Sometimes doughnuts sneak on to my list but we have a love hate relationship.
4. I most often think I’m a boring person since I don’t do rides for some reason I just don’t like them. I wouldn’t go as far as saying I’m scared because I have gotten on them. I also am not in to big parties or crowed bars really. I rather be in a dead place then a poppin place. The parties I attend mostly consist of have video games and food at them. Not many people.
( I don’t have a photo of that sorry!)
5. I’m sorry but I really don’t like people who take pictures on themselves all the time. mostly girls. Okay fine most girls annoy me. But I really don’t like it. Unless you have a blog but 90% of them don’t.
I don’t have a photo of that either and if I did it would be awkward.
6. I love movies. Mainly Drama, Horror, Sci-fi, Disney, and Comedy, Or just really messed up movies that make you think too much. But my favorite movie ever is Garden State.
Can I just say I can relate to it very well and It has one of the best sound tracks ever to any movie. For real let’s get serious. Go rent it if you have never seen it! It may change your life
7, And lastly lucky number 7. I like to donate my time. Donate my time to like charities like Habitat for Humanity and Soup Kitchens. Every Christmas I help out the good will with a big holiday dinner and cook food for it. I just really enjoy helping people who really appreciate it. I also bake cookies and other items for the families at the Ronald McDonald House and other groups.